Martian Snail Guyline Cord, Rope & Paracord Tensioner
Made in the USA of durable ultra-lightweight polymer, the Martain Snail tensioners were designed to make tightening, tensioning, and securing cords simple and easy without the need to use knots. The unique design offers high strength, slip-free tensioning and holding power for your tent, tarp, or rainfly.
Need instructions? See River Kings Youtube channel for a really simple way to use these.
- Guying out and tensioning rainflys, tents, tarps
- Stringing LED lights or mini lanterns at camp for better lighting
- Rigging bear bags and hanging food out of reach of critters
- Rigging clotheslines to dry wet clothing
- Lightweight, packable, dependable, and functional. Ideal for backpacking
- Super easy to use and adjust line tension
- Can be used on rope ranging from 2mm to 5mm in diameter
- Cannot be used for climbing
- Weight: 2 grams
- Material: ABS
- 6 tensioners (yellow)
The surface texture of some of our gear may exhibit roughness due to the manufacturing process. The surface texture does not affect the performance or durability of our gear in any way.
Made in the USA by Outdoor Donkey, LLC, Minneapolis,