Aluminum FlyRing Guyline Cord, Rope & Paracord Tensioner
FlyRing Guyline Cord, Rope & Paracord Tensioner Adjuster for Hiking, Camping, Backpacking (Aluminum, Red, 6-Pack).
The FlyRing Cord Tensioner was designed to make tightening, tensioning, and securing cords simple and easy without the need to use knots. Constructed from ultra-strong aluminum, these ring-shaped tensioners offer high strength, slip-free tensioning, and holding power for your tent and rainfly in all conditions. These tensioners will make setting up and tensioning your tent, tarp, or rainfly effortless.
- Guying out and tensioning rainflys, tents, tarps
- Stringing LED lights or mini lanterns at camp for better lighting
- Rigging bear bags and hanging food out of reach of critters
- Rigging clotheslines to dry out wet clothing
- Securing items on the roof rack of your vehicle
- Quick setup. No hitch knots to remember or fumble with
- Lightweight, packable, dependable, and functional. Ideal for backpacking
- Super easy to use and adjust line tension
- Can be used on rope ranging from 2mm to 5mm in diameter
Weight: 2.4 grams
Diameter: 25 mm
- 6 Aluminum FlyRing tensioners
- Instructions (back of package)