Thru-Hiker AT All Terrain Trail Series Trekking Poles
The Thru-Hiker AT All Terrain Trail Series Trekking Pole is made from high-strength, lightweight aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum. They are Perfect for backpacking trips, extended multi-day and multi-week thru-hikes, and rugged day hikes.
We've included a unique set of features and technology to ensure maximum comfort, durability, and ease of use. The FlipLock rapid-release mechanism allows you to quickly extend your trekking pole and lock it into place. And with the measurement markings in both centimeters and inches, you will get your poles to the right length each and every time. We've added a durable padded wrist strap that provides added security and better handling when tackling steep terrain.
- Comfort Grip
- Rapid Release FlipLock System
- Interchangeable PowerTips
- Storage bag
- Max Length: 140 cm (55 in)
- Collapsed Length: 73 cm (29 in)
- Weight Per Pair: 1 lb 3 oz (538 g)
- Thru-Hiker All Terrain trekking poles
- Carbide PowerTips (installed)
- Rubber PowerTips
- Storage Bag
- Quick Start Guide